Christina Aguilera impresses Cher
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Singing diva Cher believes that her 'Burlesque' co-star Christina Aguilera should dabble into acting more often.
Cher says she really enjoyed working with the pop star on their new movie and believes that Aguilera has the "chops" to become a great actress.
Aguilera, who recently filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman, is making her debut with 'Burlesque', MTV news reported.
"The scenes that she and I had together, I really enjoyed, and I really believe that she's got definite chops. We worked well together. I enjoyed all of it, and she was toe-to-toe with me that whole time. But everybody's good. Stanley Tucci's in it and Peter Gallagher and Kristen Bell and Julianne Hough, and so everyone's really good in it."
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might