Christina Aguilera impresses Cher
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
Singing diva Cher believes that her 'Burlesque' co-star Christina Aguilera should dabble into acting more often.
Cher says she really enjoyed working with the pop star on their new movie and believes that Aguilera has the "chops" to become a great actress.
Aguilera, who recently filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman, is making her debut with 'Burlesque', MTV news reported.
"The scenes that she and I had together, I really enjoyed, and I really believe that she's got definite chops. We worked well together. I enjoyed all of it, and she was toe-to-toe with me that whole time. But everybody's good. Stanley Tucci's in it and Peter Gallagher and Kristen Bell and Julianne Hough, and so everyone's really good in it."
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France and India: A most exceptional friendship
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?