Christina Aguilera impresses Cher
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
Singing diva Cher believes that her 'Burlesque' co-star Christina Aguilera should dabble into acting more often.
Cher says she really enjoyed working with the pop star on their new movie and believes that Aguilera has the "chops" to become a great actress.
Aguilera, who recently filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman, is making her debut with 'Burlesque', MTV news reported.
"The scenes that she and I had together, I really enjoyed, and I really believe that she's got definite chops. We worked well together. I enjoyed all of it, and she was toe-to-toe with me that whole time. But everybody's good. Stanley Tucci's in it and Peter Gallagher and Kristen Bell and Julianne Hough, and so everyone's really good in it."
Cher, 64, reveals Christina plays a "little girl" who irritates her character Tess into giving her a job at the bar she runs. "I own this club, and we're not doing well even though it's a fabulous place because of the economy. She's this little girl that just bothers me. All she does is keep and needling me, needling me, and then I make a decision to kind of step aside and make her into this star," Cher said.