Christina Ricci engaged to boyfriend James Heerdegen
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Actress Christina Ricci is engaged to her actor boyfriend James Heerdegen.
The 32-year-old confirmed the news at the Grove in LA, where she helped unveil the Make Up For Ever Remix Make Up Bag and Make Up For Ever Mobile Tour.
The couple, who met on the sets of TV series 'Pan Am', first went public with their relationship in February 2012, reported Us magazine.
Last October, Ricci was spotted wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring but had declined to comment on engagement speculation.
But she has finally confirmed the news. "Yeah. We got engaged a couple months back," she said.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.