Christmas celebrated all over Mizoram
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: DD draw first blood, McCullum departs early
Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ to save the world, was being celebrated all over the Christian-dominated Mizoram peacefully and happily.
The celebrations began from last night with church services and fellowships where the congregation sang Christmas songs, both western and typical Mizo songs composed by the local spiritualists during the past century.
Police officials said that the celebrations of Christmas eve last nigh was completely peaceful and crime-free.
The yuletide spirit was everywhere as Aizawl city wore a festive look with street decoration and lights everywhere.
Praise and worship services marked the Christmas Day today and the community feasts would be held tomorrow in majority of the villages and localities of the urban areas.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota