CICU plans to give green award
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
The Chamber of industrial and commercial undertakings (CICU) has pledged to make Focal Point clean and green at a mass plantation drive which they recently carried out. CICU President Inderjit Singh Pradhan, "Our organisation will give a special award to the person who will work the best for preservation of environment in focal point. The award will be given next year based on the work done in the entire year."
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis