CIPHET displays fish descaling, poultry processing machines
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Around 30 retailers from the poultry and fish sectors attended the exposure day organised by the Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET) to demonstrate newly invented technologies on its campus on Tuesday.
"Most of the cutting of meat is done openly and using unhygienic instruments and platform. The present condition is unfavourable for retailers as well as consumers," said Dr Nilesh Gaikwad, a CIPHET scientist.
CMCH doctor gets award at Meerut
Ludhiana: Dr Dinesh Badyal, Professor & Head, Department of Pharmacology, Christian Medical College and Hospital, on Tuesday received M L Gupta Prize in Medical Education and Technology in recognition of his contribution to medical education and technology with special reference to physiology/ pharmacology or allied sciences in India by Association of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India for 2012. He was given the award and a certificate in the inaugural session of the Annual Conference of Physiologists & Pharmacologists of India at Subharti Medical College, Meerut.