CIPHET displays fish descaling, poultry processing machines
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Around 30 retailers from the poultry and fish sectors attended the exposure day organised by the Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET) to demonstrate newly invented technologies on its campus on Tuesday.
"Most of the cutting of meat is done openly and using unhygienic instruments and platform. The present condition is unfavourable for retailers as well as consumers," said Dr Nilesh Gaikwad, a CIPHET scientist.
CMCH doctor gets award at Meerut
Ludhiana: Dr Dinesh Badyal, Professor & Head, Department of Pharmacology, Christian Medical College and Hospital, on Tuesday received M L Gupta Prize in Medical Education and Technology in recognition of his contribution to medical education and technology with special reference to physiology/ pharmacology or allied sciences in India by Association of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India for 2012. He was given the award and a certificate in the inaugural session of the Annual Conference of Physiologists & Pharmacologists of India at Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
- India is a batting country, so the odd fast bowler may slip through
- AAP barricades itself in, party’s Hanuman Road office locked down
- Ramdin ton not enough as England win game, series
- Delhi aced by Services
- Kejriwal govt was reduced to a minority, Centre tells SC
- BCCI guarded in its reply to Supreme Court