CISF nabs one with loaded pistol in Rohini West Metro station
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
One person was arrested for allegedly carrying a loaded country made pistol at the Rohini West Metro station here, a day before security was heightened in the national capital for Republic Day celebrations.
The CISF detected and apprehended one Kapil Yadav, a resident of Rohini in Delhi, at around 1400 hours when his hand baggage was screened, a senior official said.
The pistol had one round loaded in it. Yadav was handed over to the Delhi Metro police, the official added.