City anchor: Ancient Marathi script gets a new life on Facebook
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy arrested in Lucknow, says he was not absconding
- In countdown to polls, UPA govt pushes for dozen cabinet proposals to beat moral code of conduct
- BJP gets its first new ally as Paswan returns to NDA fold
- Donât run from big retail chains, face them, Modi tells traders
- Lokpal selection process wonât yield best candidate, says Fali, declines role
For someone like Snehal Achrekar, who had already done a course in the script when she was in college, the webpage helped her revive what she had learnt, and forgotten. "The information on the page is very useful and helpful for a beginner as well as an advanced learner," adds Acharekar.
In the coming days, Salaskar plans to introduce videos that would give a demo on writing the script. "As of now, the mode of instruction is limited to Marathi. I plan to replicate the method in English so that the webpage is able to reach a larger audience," adds Salaskar. The page also gives information on books on modi script available in the market.
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past