City anchor: Despite December cheer, real estate market sluggish
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- BJP leader to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Elections LIVE 2014: BJP disapproves Giriraj Singh's Pakistan remark
Monthly registrations have seen a gradual rise since October owing to a time gap in the registrations by home buyers who might have booked or finalised houses during the festive month. "The market still does not seem on the road to recovery yet as these are some selective examples of price cuts. On the whole, real estate prices are still rigid with not many buyers," said Vyas.