City anchor: Indira Gandhi memorial to get Rajiv samadhi touch
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
"There were a lot of meetings with conservationists and heritage experts to decide the changes that will ultimately be brought to Indira Gandhi's samadhi. There were normal repair works in the past, but this is for the first time that such visible changes would be made," the official said.