City briefs : High court allows Kalaghoda events at Cross Maidan
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Bombay High Court (HC) allowed Friday organisers of Kalaghoda festival to hold music and dance segments at Cross Maidan. The festival starting Saturday will go on till Feb 9. The court was hearing a petition by Kala Ghoda Association after police denied permission to host events at Cross Maidan, saying it was a silence zone. The petitioners produced maps to show the area did not fall in silence zone. They said the event in the evening would not cause disturbance.
Hoax call delays IndiGo flight