City briefs : South corporation to name museum after gangrape victim
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
New Delhi:The South Municipal Corporation has decided to build and renovate an existing science museum in RK Puram in memory of the December 16 gangrape victim. Chairman of Standing Committee Rajesh Gehlot said: "We will name the museum after her. She will be remembered best this way, and this will be her contribution to the children of the nation." The formal announcement will be made on Tuesday by BJP chief Vijender Gupta.
Haryana issues Rs 100 cr to buy desks for schools
Gurgaon:Haryana Education Minister Geeta Bhukkal on Monday said the state government has issued orders in excess of Rs 100 crore for purchase of desks in government schools. She was speaking during the annual function of Government Senior Secondary School Sarhol in Gurgaon.