City Briefs : PGI OPDs to be closed on Feb 7
- Congress government in Arunachal Pradesh set to fall, MLAs leave party en-masse
- Mulayam Singh clears air on rift within SP, says 'there will no division in the party, till I am here'
- Two teens gangraped in front of friends in outer Delhi's Aman Vihar, four held
- Rat on your ‘subversive’ relatives: Top law school’s draft service rules
- Supreme Court stays NGT order over Delhi Metro's Noida line construction
All OPDs in PGI shall remain closed on February 7, on account of Guru Ravidas's Birth anniversary, a gazetted holiday. Emergency services will function as usual.
Man run over by cars several times
Chandigarh: The police, on Sunday, registered a case on charges of rash and negligent driving and culpable homicide not amounting to murder against an unknown person who ran over a pedestrian on February 4. The pedestrian was reportedly run over by several vehicles due to which the body could not be identified.
- PDS has improved in West Bengal, but it’s still not up to mark
- Modi understood strategic importance of Uzbekistan, yet India ignored Karimov’s death
- Reservation is a necessary remedy for discrimination against Dalits
- Mayawati aims to win over Muslims, other social groups to expand BSP base
- The Opposition is making Narendra Modi look larger than he is
- Vector control requires action at household level and robust public health systems