City Briefs: Registration opens for DU fest
- Solar scam: Kerala CM Oommen Chandy moves High Court against vigilance court order
- Workplace complaints high with both SC, ST panels
- Bhubaneswar leads Govt’s Smart City list, Rs 50,802 crore to be invested over five years
- Dead whale washes ashore at Mumbai's Juhu beach
- Zika virus is 'spreading explosively', says UN health chief
Delhi University has announced the opening of registrations for its first-ever student festival, Antardhwani. The festival will be held between March 2 and March 5 at the North Campus. Meant for under-graduate and post-graduate students, the festival will feature events like film-making competition, food festival, creative writing festival, debates and performances by different college bands. Students can register for the festival at www.du.ac.in/fest starting February 1.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph