- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Tewari slams Sukhbir Badal's 'Mission Ludhiana'
Ludhiana:Calling it his "daydreaming", the Congress on Monday criticised Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Badal for claiming to provide Rs 3,561 crore for Ludhiana's development under "Mission Ludhiana". Ludhiana MP and Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari said such claims were strange for a government which did not have sufficient money to pay salaries to its employees. "It is as good as Sukhbir's promise of surplus power within two years he made in 2007," he added.
PCTE rated best B-school in region
Ludhiana:The Punjab College of Technical Education has been rated as best B-school of Punjab, Himachal, Rajasthan and J&K by Outlook in the recently concluded B-school survey 2012.