- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
16 patients identified in cancer awareness camp
Ambala:Around sixteen persons were identified as suffering from cancer after they turned up for a free examination at a Cancer Awareness and Examination Camp organised under National Cancer Control Programme at the civil hospital Ambala City. Over 728 people cam to the camp, which was inaugurated by the acting civil surgeon Dr V K Sharma.