- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Passing-out parade at PAP, Phillaur
Ludhiana:A passing-out parade for the jawans who underwent six-week training in state disaster rescue force was held at PAP, Phillaur, on Monday. PAP IG Naresh Arora was the chief guest.
The parade was held at Ladhowal seed farm. Arora said a total of 600 jawans would be trained in 150 more batches. The force would save residents from natural and manmade disasters. The present team would be posted at PAP, Jalandhar. On the occasion, the prize winners were also awarded. The jawans held a mock drill showing how to save people in case of an earthquake.
DSP murder case: Next hearing on Dec 6
Ludhiana:The court of Additional Sessions Judge Paramjit Singh on Monday adjourned the double murder case of DSP Balraj Gill to December 6. All the six accused were produced in the court.