- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
Man held with drugs, booked
Ludhiana:Police on Friday arrested one Nirmal Singh with habit-forming drugs for which he had no permit to sell at any shop. The stock seized from him includes 680 bottles of cough syrups, 10,000 capsules, 8,496 proxivan capsules, 17,500 limotil tablets, 59,300 loose tablets of limotil, 2 lakh more tablets of other brands and 24 injections. Police have registered a case against Nirmal who hails from Riakot.
BSP workers threaten protest
Ludhiana:Bahujan Samaj Party workers have threatened to stage a protest on December 6 if the government does not come up with a plan to construct Ambedkar Bhawan near Jalandhar bypass. More than two years back, 1 acre land was earmarked. The workers said last year it was announced by former minister Hira Singh Gabria that construction would be done in nine months' time, but nothing happened to date.
GNG girls donate blood at camp
Ludhiana:The Youth Red Cross Society, NSS and NCC wing of Guru Nanak Girls College, Model Town, organised a blood donation and anaemia detection camp on Friday.
- As RSP gets cosy with Cong, CPI asks CPM to keep allies together
- ‘No. of strays in western suburbs 8 times more than in south Mumbai’
- We had three deficits. But credibility deficit was the most difficult to bridge
- Kejriwal in UP: Don’t make the mistake of electing Modi
- Congress first list hits and misses
- BJP’s Haryana dilemma: Rope in Chautala or stick to Bishnoi