- SC allows Italian marine Girone to fly home after Centre backs plea on humanitarian grounds
- India's states have to help navigate country's growth: Modi tells Journal
- 'Under PM Modi, decision making has replaced policy paralysis witnessed during UPA regime'
- Economy’s green shoots yet to strike roots: Private investment still frozen
- Amit Shah nuances 'Congress-mukt Bharat': Freedom from Congress system
MC starts drive against illegal hoardings
Ludhiana:In a drive against illegal hoardings, the Municipal Corporation on Sunday seized many billboards near Old Dayanand Medical College up to Ramsharnam area. The MC team led by Naveen Malhotra, superintendent (tehbazaari wing), started the drive against the illegal hoardings. Challans were also issued to those who had installed these hoardings. Malhotra said no illegal hoarding would be allowed and challans would be issued from now onwards against the offenders.
Bridge inaugurated near Lifeline Hospital
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength
- Quick decision-making and out-of-the-box thinking have defined the Modi govt
- TV would be better off travelling to Marathwada, reporting the drought
- NDA government’s plans for agriculture are still to bear fruit
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all