- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Brandon Bays to hold seminar from today
A talk by Brandon Bays was hosted by Param Yoga, a holistic yoga centre at Dhole Patil Road. Brandon Bays known as a mind-body health expert who has authored 'The Journey' is set to hold a three-day seminar from November 30 to December 2.
The initiative was conceptualised by Brandon Bays. 'The Journey' deals with finding something known as the infant intelligence and cell memory. Scientifically its the cell memory that heals a person from the inside, explains Brandon. "The journey will take you through emotions of gratitude, forgiveness and make you plunge into them deeper till you reach a point where there is only peace and this will help find the cell memory", she adds. The Journey method allows us to get to the root cause of our limitations , by allowing us to let go of the past.
Rebirth Drive: Donate for a cause
The rebirth team dealing with upcycled art along with ADIT, the event management team is being organised for the first time in an event called "Rebirth Drive" on December 1 and 2 at Gold Adlabs, Kalyani Nagar from 10 am onwards where people can donate books, clothes and furniture. The proceeds of the sale will go for animal welfare.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties