- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
Wetzel's Pretzels opens at Silver Arc
Ludhiana:APIS India Ltd launched their first outlet of USA-based company 'Wetzel's Pretzels' at Silver Arc here on Friday. Shri Pal Shah (MD, USA) and Amit Anand (joint MD, India) said the menu was loaded with lots of delicious, tasty treats (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian) that are totally freshly baked. Shah claimed that pretzels were a type of snacks that contained no trans fats and were source of grains and fibre. "We are also planning to open more outlets in other big cities of Punjab," said Anand.
TCY holds reading workshops
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis