- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Wetzel's Pretzels opens at Silver Arc
Ludhiana:APIS India Ltd launched their first outlet of USA-based company 'Wetzel's Pretzels' at Silver Arc here on Friday. Shri Pal Shah (MD, USA) and Amit Anand (joint MD, India) said the menu was loaded with lots of delicious, tasty treats (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian) that are totally freshly baked. Shah claimed that pretzels were a type of snacks that contained no trans fats and were source of grains and fibre. "We are also planning to open more outlets in other big cities of Punjab," said Anand.
TCY holds reading workshops
Ludhiana:Top Careers and You held reading workshops at all its BetterThink centres here on Friday. The aim of the workshops was to inculcate reading habits in students aspiring for IELTS and spoken English courses. The workshops, conducted by the BetterThink faculty, were attended by 143 students.