- 'Design in India' as essential as 'Make in India': PM Narendra Modi
- No deal over GST Bill and removal of Raje, Swaraj: Congress
- Lalit Modi offered directorship to Swaraj's husband, withdrew it later: Indofil
- Greece offers conditional okay to bailout, Germany sceptical
- UK Food Standards Agency finds made-in-India Maggi safe to eat
PAU flower exhibition set to begin today
Ludhiana:A Chrysanthemum Exhibition will be jointly organised by the Department of Floriculture and Landscaping (F&L) and Estate Organisation of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) from December 4-11 at research farm of the F&L department. Dr Kushal Singh, head, Department of F&L, said more than 250 varieties belonging to different classes would be exhibited.
Knitwear Club takes up shortage of bogies
Ludhiana:The limited number of bogies in different trains is causing problems to the industrialists as their goods are being delayed. Knitwear Club has sent a letter to N S Goyal, DRM Railways Ferozepur division, in this regard.