- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Shopkeeper killed in Ambedkar Nagar
Ludhiana:A 24-year-old man was killed while he was sitting at his shop in Ambedkar Nagar on Wednesday evening. The accused first broke the glass bottle on his head and later attacked him with sharp-edged weapons in his stomach, chest and other parts of the body. Though the nearby shopkeepers tried to help, the culprits ran away after the crime. The victim, Amit Kumar, was rushed to DMCH where he was declared dead on arrival. Police have booked one Manjit, Surjit Kumar and two others with whom Amit had old enmity.
Theft at Punjab Handlooms
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it