- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Sibal's father in PGI, critical
CHANDIGARH:Former senior lawyer Hira Lal Sibal, who is the father of Union Minister Kapil Sibal, was admitted to PGIMER on Friday morning. Doctors attending to the 98 years old said that he was suffering from pneumonia and a heart ailment, and his condition was critical.