Trade exhibition Ibex India from Jan 17
Ibex India, a trade exhibition and conference for banking technologies, will begin on January 17 at the Bandra-Kurla Complex. The three-day exhibition will be inaugurated by C Rangarajan, chairman of the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council. The exhibition will showcase the latest in banking technology from across the world.
Tata Teleservices Ltd launches new campaign
Tata Teleservices Limited recently launched its new campaign 'Always Plus' in the city. With the mantra "pay for what you use," the telecom operator also unveiled its special product of RCV 251 for Rest of Maharashtra circle. "The motive is to provide customers with what they expect from us along with quality transparent services. It has been our priority to maintain a balance between our old and new customers," said Anupam Verma, Tata DOCOMO, COO, Rest of Maharashtra and Goa, at a press conference recently.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’