- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local to woo 'aam aadmi'
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- President not for executing Devinderpal Singh Bhullar, MHA disagrees
- Chhattisgarh: Maoists kill 15 security personnel in biggest attack in 3 years
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
Man arrested for molesting IT firm employee, friend
A 25-year-old employee of an IT company and her friend were allegedly molested by a 36-year-old man on Wednesday evening. The Hinjewadi police arrested the accused immediately after the incident. Police said the complainant was walking on a road in Wakad with another girl, a student, and two male friends around 8 pm when the man, Kashinath Ramu Khandekar, came from behind and molested both girls. Senior inspector Satish Devre said: "The two male friends caught hold of Khandekar and called the police. Our team reached the spot and arrested him. We suspect that he was drunk, but are yet to get his medical examination report."
Boy flying kite falls off 4th-floor terrace, dies
A 12-year-old schoolboy died after he fell off the fourth floor of an under-construction building in Vadgaonsheri while flying kite on Thursday evening. The Yerawada police have identified the boy as Adinath Kadam, a resident of Vadgaonsheri. His father Mohan Kadam works in a hospital. Police said Adinath had gone to the terrace with no protective walls. While flying kite, he went to a corner and fell down, sustaining "severe and multiple injuries". He was declared dead on arrival to hospital. A case of accidental death has been registered.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held