City Lights: Prateek Group launches project in Noida
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Prateek Group launches project in Noida
Noida-based real estate developer Prateek group, has launched its project 'Prateek Edifice' at Sector-107, Noida. The project offers 426 flats and comes with amenities such as VRV airconditioning, private terrace gardens, modular kitchens and a well-equipped club house. The base price is R6,750 per sq ft.
Eldeco launches studios in Noida
Realty firm Eldeco has launched Eldeco Studios at Sector 93A, Noida. The project is located within the Eldeco Utopia complex. The development would feature 52 studio apartments in 1BHK configuration that range from 825-900 sq ft area. Prices start from R64.29 lakh and the development is ready to move in.
Sunteck Realty launches project in Mumbai
Real estate developer Sunteck Realty has launched Sunteck City in Goregaon West, Mumbai. The project is spread over an expanse of more than 20-acres. The development would offer luxury apartments. The company is also offering an option to have apartments designed with a Disney theme, that would offer Disney-branded furnishing, home décor, color palettes, bedding and bath fittings.
Avalon launches project at Bhiwadi
Realty firm Avalon Group said it will invest R200 crore to develop a group housing project at Bhiwadi in Rajasthan. The company would develop 800 housing units in the 12-acre project 'Avalon Regal Court'. The company has fixed an all-inclusive price at R2,300 per sq ft. The project would be completed in the next three years.
Alpha G:Corp launches project in Meerut
Alpha G:Corp, has launched Mainland Meerut, a state-of-the-art mixed-use project. To be developed at a cost of R500 crore, the 19-acre project will feature low-rise, ultra-modern group housing, MeerutOne having apartments and villas. The development will also have a multiplex, a shopping mall, a business hotel and a convenient shopping centre. MeerutOne, would comprise 30 low rise, G+4 storey with four apartments to each core. The apartments will be available as 2BHK plus study, 3 BHK as well as villas.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today