City Limouzines head held in Delhi
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Rahul compares Modi with Hitler, says Gujarat CM behaves arrogantly
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Saturday arrested Sayed Masood, chairman of City Group, from New Delhi in connection with a fraud case. "We have arrested Sayed Masood from New Delhi and he will be brought to Mumbai and produced in a court," said an ED official.
Masood is accused of duping thousands of investors through his companies City Limouzines and City Realcom. The ED had registered a case against Masood under the Prevention of Money-Laundering Act (PMLA), and in April this year attached his properties.
Mumbai Police had earlier lodged a cheating and fraud case against him.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express