City side: Unsafe in Gurgaon and jobless in Gujarat
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
We bring to you a selection of best stories from the Indian Express city editions across the country.
Crimes against women in Gurgaon rose sharply in 2013 as compared to 2012. According to Gurgaon police records, until December 20, 2013, 110 rapes and 15 attempt-to-rape cases were registered as opposed to 45 and 17, respectively, in 2012.
The UT Administration may be heading towards applying for UNESCO heritage status for the buildings in Chandigarh, but the structural plans of the Capitol Complex are not in its possession.
The war of words between the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) and Reliance Infrastructure over the Metro logo issue has intensified.
While announcing a campaign against Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice-president Rahul Gandhi in Rae Bareli and Amethi, respectively, Shia cleric Kalbe Jawwad Naqvi Thursday said he could support the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
The latest survey by the Institute of Competitiveness reveals that Pune has dropped out of the top 10 cities in the country in the livability index. The city has dropped to 12th place.
The last one decade has seen a real good show in terms of investments in Gujarat.