City side: Unsafe in Gurgaon and jobless in Gujarat
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
We bring to you a selection of best stories from the Indian Express city editions across the country.
Crimes against women in Gurgaon rose sharply in 2013 as compared to 2012. According to Gurgaon police records, until December 20, 2013, 110 rapes and 15 attempt-to-rape cases were registered as opposed to 45 and 17, respectively, in 2012.
The UT Administration may be heading towards applying for UNESCO heritage status for the buildings in Chandigarh, but the structural plans of the Capitol Complex are not in its possession.
The war of words between the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) and Reliance Infrastructure over the Metro logo issue has intensified.
While announcing a campaign against Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice-president Rahul Gandhi in Rae Bareli and Amethi, respectively, Shia cleric Kalbe Jawwad Naqvi Thursday said he could support the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
The latest survey by the Institute of Competitiveness reveals that Pune has dropped out of the top 10 cities in the country in the livability index. The city has dropped to 12th place.
The last one decade has seen a real good show in terms of investments in Gujarat.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18