City unit of Youth Congress sets up teams to help in Aadhaar enrolment
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Chandigarh Territorial Youth Congress (CTYC) has constituted a team of 10 members in each ward who will help the residents in getting their Aadhaar cards made. The members will ensure that all queries that the residents have about the cards are resolved.
The constitution of the committees was done at a programme organized by CTYC at Congress Bhawan, Sector 35. Madhu Bansal, wife of Union Minister for Railways Pawan Kumar Bansal was present along with other senior leaders, including party president B B Bahl.
CTYC president Maninder Dhillon stated that the members of the committees will solve the queries of the residents about the Aadhaar cards and help them in case they were facing problems getting themselves enrolled. At the programme, Haji Imraan along with his followers joined the Congress.
- Telangana turmoil likely in Parliament; PM says opposition to bill are hiccups, BJP to take call as per â€˜situationâ€™
- LIVE: Narendra Modi addresses first rally in Mamataâ€™sÂ turf
- Jan Lokpal Bill divides AAP and Cong, threatens Delhi govt
- Chidambaram counters Kejriwal over khap panchayat issue, says such bodies not part of IndianÂ culture