City-based dentist judged ‘outstanding dentist of the year’
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Dr Vivek Saggar, a city-based dentist and implantologist, has won the "All India Famdent outstanding dentist of the year award" at a function held in Mumbai.
There were nine finalists (shortlisted from over 500 dentists from all over India) in the category of "outstanding dentist of the year award", including two leading dentists from Mumbai, two from Delhi, one each from Chennai, Kolkata, Vijayawada and Aurangabad, said Dr Saggar.
Dr Saggar also won the "Special Jury Award" and the 'Clinic Of The Year' for his Dental Care and Cure Centre. A jury of 13 well-known dentists of India judged these awards.
Dr Saggar said he was nominated for four categories, the process for which started about two months back. Dr Anil Arora, head of Famdent team, said, "The outstanding dentist of the year award was given for promoting the profession's intellectual, creative and ethical value systems."
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit