City-based dentist judged ‘outstanding dentist of the year’
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
Dr Vivek Saggar, a city-based dentist and implantologist, has won the "All India Famdent outstanding dentist of the year award" at a function held in Mumbai.
There were nine finalists (shortlisted from over 500 dentists from all over India) in the category of "outstanding dentist of the year award", including two leading dentists from Mumbai, two from Delhi, one each from Chennai, Kolkata, Vijayawada and Aurangabad, said Dr Saggar.
Dr Saggar also won the "Special Jury Award" and the 'Clinic Of The Year' for his Dental Care and Cure Centre. A jury of 13 well-known dentists of India judged these awards.
Dr Saggar said he was nominated for four categories, the process for which started about two months back. Dr Anil Arora, head of Famdent team, said, "The outstanding dentist of the year award was given for promoting the profession's intellectual, creative and ethical value systems."