citybriefs: 33 fresh dengue cases in Capital
- PM Modi should sack Sushma, says Rahul; BJP claims it's a non issue
- Lalit Modi no fugitive, no blue corner notice against him, claims lawyer
- RTI reply dismisses MHA's claim over Indian citizenship granted to Pak, Afghan Hindus
- AIPMT 2015: Supreme Court cancels test, orders fresh dates
- Australia suspends import of Maggi noodles from India
NEW DELHI: There was no let up in dengue cases in the Capital with 33 patients testing positive on Monday, taking the total to 685. Two children have died this season.
Court lets off man in harassment case
NEW DELHI: A man accused of harassing and cruelly treating his sister-in-law for bringing insufficient dowry has been let off by a Delhi court due to lack of evidence against him.
11-year-old gambling case 'discharged'
NEW DELHI: A man accused of facilitating a room for gambling activities in a five-star hotel in the city has been discharged by a Delhi court in the 11-year-old case due to lack of evidence.
Supply dept's wheat flour rate goes up
NEW DELHI: The Delhi Food and Supply department has decided to increase the price of wheat flour sold under the city government's Bhagidari Atta scheme from Rs 144.5 to Rs 160 for each 10-kg pack.