citybriefs: 33 fresh dengue cases in Capital
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
NEW DELHI: There was no let up in dengue cases in the Capital with 33 patients testing positive on Monday, taking the total to 685. Two children have died this season.
Court lets off man in harassment case
NEW DELHI: A man accused of harassing and cruelly treating his sister-in-law for bringing insufficient dowry has been let off by a Delhi court due to lack of evidence against him.
11-year-old gambling case 'discharged'
NEW DELHI: A man accused of facilitating a room for gambling activities in a five-star hotel in the city has been discharged by a Delhi court in the 11-year-old case due to lack of evidence.
Supply dept's wheat flour rate goes up
NEW DELHI: The Delhi Food and Supply department has decided to increase the price of wheat flour sold under the city government's Bhagidari Atta scheme from Rs 144.5 to Rs 160 for each 10-kg pack.