citybriefs: ATM van robbery: Driver arrested
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
NEW DELHI: A man involved in Friday's ATM cash van robbery case in Mahender Park has been arrested.
Rs 47 lakh have been recovered from Ompal, police said. A total of Rs 51 lakh was looted from the van. DCP (Northwest) Dr P Karunakaran confirmed the arrest, but refused to give details. The driver had drugged two security guards of Logicash ATM cash van before fleeing with with the cash.
More ICU beds in Delhi govt hospitals
NEW DELHI: The Delhi government will increase the number of beds in ICU in its hospitals, considering the special care needed for the elderly. Health Minister Dr A K Walia announced on Monday, the International Day of Senior Citizens, that 10 more ICU beds will be made available in all hospitals, starting with Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital in East Delhi. Delhi currently has 14 lakh senior citizens.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit