citybriefs: SS Khalsa triumph
- Dawood Ibrahim will be nabbed soon: Rajnath Singh
- NEET ordinance gets President Pranab's assent ahead of China visit
- Assam swearing-in today: AGP, BPF may get two berths each in cabinet
- Uttarakhand sting CD case: CM Harish Rawat appears at CBI headquarters
- Amid big red flags, small green shoots point to uptick in economic growth
In the 1st semis of Pritam Avtar Bahl Memorial Tournament S.S. Khalsa 'A' team defeated SRSD school Lajpat Nagar by 3-1 at S.S. Khalsa School, Lajpat Nagar grounds. Faiz Ali, Parminder & Shivam scored a goal each for the winners.
Kartik Sindhu's three-wicket haul helped Ryan International School, Rohini beat Gyan Sarovar School, Ganwari by 52 runs in a Group F match of the Coca-Cola Cricket Cup U-16 inter-school tournament.
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all
- Latest round of assembly polls did not see a BJP wave or a decimation of Congress
- India’s economic growth has been associated with premature industrial suburbanisation
- SC judgment on criminal defamation gives rise to a few obvious free speech concerns
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism