Civic agency plans amusement park in East Delhi
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Faced with the lack of recreational spots, the East Delhi Municipal Corporation has decided to open an amusement park in Tahirpur, Shahdara (North) zone. The amusement park will come up on 28 acres of land in Tahirpur. Approving the proposal, Commissioner of East Corporation S S Yadav said: "We will hire a consultant to chalk out the modalities of the project. We need to check if we can enter into a PPP to curtail our expenditure on the park."