Civic agency plans amusement park in East Delhi
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Faced with the lack of recreational spots, the East Delhi Municipal Corporation has decided to open an amusement park in Tahirpur, Shahdara (North) zone. The amusement park will come up on 28 acres of land in Tahirpur. Approving the proposal, Commissioner of East Corporation S S Yadav said: "We will hire a consultant to chalk out the modalities of the project. We need to check if we can enter into a PPP to curtail our expenditure on the park."