Civic body auctions 300 axed trees
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
The Municipal Corporation on Monday auctioned 300 trees axed from Ferozepur road which were hindering traffic movement. Additional Commissioner Sumit Jarangal said, "For the past one year, we have been trying to auction them but no bidder came forward. The trees were axed after a survey was done in the city. On Monday, trees were successfully auctioned. The base price was Rs 3.65 lakh per cluster of trees."
Eye awareness camp at GCG
The Red Cross Society organised an eye awareness camp at Government College for Girls on Monday. Dr Azad Gaurav Bansal, chief surgeon from Vasan Eye Care, was the chief guest.
- Chance discovery of a photograph led to the arrest of two policemen, two others in murder case
- Death sentence: Man used company’s car to kidnap teen, it led to arrest of all three
- Kievan halves
- Khurshid likely to meet Pakistani counterpart today
- Tenants murdered landlady, daughter to claim ownership of house: Police
- Common causes