Civic body auctions 300 axed trees
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
The Municipal Corporation on Monday auctioned 300 trees axed from Ferozepur road which were hindering traffic movement. Additional Commissioner Sumit Jarangal said, "For the past one year, we have been trying to auction them but no bidder came forward. The trees were axed after a survey was done in the city. On Monday, trees were successfully auctioned. The base price was Rs 3.65 lakh per cluster of trees."
Eye awareness camp at GCG
The Red Cross Society organised an eye awareness camp at Government College for Girls on Monday. Dr Azad Gaurav Bansal, chief surgeon from Vasan Eye Care, was the chief guest.