Civic students to get cash for notebooks
- Farmer's suicide: PM says death has shattered the nation, Congress demands FIR against Modi, Kejriwal
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- Late night storm claims 32, injures over 80 in Bihar
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
- Pak Army announces special force for protecting Chinese citizens
The price evaluation committee was formed in July. Another four-member committee was formed on October 12 to survey the market and get the rates before starting negotiations with the successful bidder.
"On November 26, negotiations were completed with an increase of 2 paise for normal notebooks and Rs 1.25 for drawing books. The file is awaiting concurrence from CA cum Finance and will be sent to three corporations for their perusal," a senior member of the committee said.