Civic students to get cash for notebooks
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
The price evaluation committee was formed in July. Another four-member committee was formed on October 12 to survey the market and get the rates before starting negotiations with the successful bidder.
"On November 26, negotiations were completed with an increase of 2 paise for normal notebooks and Rs 1.25 for drawing books. The file is awaiting concurrence from CA cum Finance and will be sent to three corporations for their perusal," a senior member of the committee said.