Civilian killed in explosion at army's ammunition depot near Jammu
- NASA Juno mission Live: Spacecraft in Jupiter's orbit, turns back towards sun
- Dhaka terror attack: At Tarishi’s funeral, a photograph tells the story
- Modi Cabinet reshuffle: 19 new faces inducted, Twitter reacts
- CBI arrests Kejriwal's principal secretary, four others, draws furious AAP reaction
- Jaish-e-Mohammed seeks funds for ‘jihad in India’ outside Karachi mosques
A civilian was killed and an army havaldar injured seriously in an explosion inside an army's ammunition depot at Nagrota near Jammu on Wednesday.
Identifying the deceased as Sanjeev Barru, 42, of Korejagir, Nagrota, sources said that injured Army Havaldar ATS Mohanty has been hospitalized. The deceased had been working as a painter in the ammunition depot for the last 20 years.
- The goal of low-input, high-output agriculture calls for crop improvement,
- The defence sector needs much more than increased foreign direct investment
- The guilty men of Dhaka terror attack
- Willingness to depart from orthodoxy is K.G. Subramanyan’s invaluable legacy
- The export-led growth model needs rethinking
- Even in its hour of tragedy, Bangladesh reveals itself to be a bitterly divided nation