Civilian killed in explosion at army's ammunition depot near Jammu
- Chhattisgarh Tapes: Congress sends showcause notice to Amit Jogi, demands Raman Singh's resignation
- Chhattisgarh Tapes: Was Jogi loyalist paid money to pull out of bypoll?
- Kejriwal tells school students to dissuade violators of odd-even rule
- Capt Amarinder Singh opposes dynastic politics: ‘Only I will contest’
- Ministry of Labour to mandate crèches in offices
A civilian was killed and an army havaldar injured seriously in an explosion inside an army's ammunition depot at Nagrota near Jammu on Wednesday.
Identifying the deceased as Sanjeev Barru, 42, of Korejagir, Nagrota, sources said that injured Army Havaldar ATS Mohanty has been hospitalized. The deceased had been working as a painter in the ammunition depot for the last 20 years.
- Unlike in India, all major Pakistan political parties have welcomed Modi’s Lahore visit
- At year-end, questions about PM Modi's decisiveness, use of federal power
- Why the Bombay HC order refusing Prof Saibaba bail takes one’s breath away
- Akhand Bharat, is misread as a political programme of party or government
- India-Pakistan relations cannot be treated as the personal property
- Chennai must look beyond the flood relief spectacle