Class VI girl repeatedly raped in Ambala, gets pregnant
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Surfacing of rape cases continued unabated in Haryana, with a minor girl in Ambala alleging that she was repeatedly raped by a married youth which made her pregnant.
The victim, a student of Class VI, revealed this to her family members after being diagnosed pregnant during medical examination at a civil hospital here yesterday, police said.
She was taken to the hospital following complain of pain in the abdomen.
The girl told them that over the past several months, she was repeatedly raped by a married youth Deepak, a resident of a nearby locality, who also threatened to kill her if she told about this to anybody.
The accused was arrested by the police today and a case of rape has been registered against him, DCP (Ambala) Ashok Kumar said.