Class VIII student gangraped, murdered in Aligarh
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
A minor girl was allegedly gangraped and later murdered by some unidentified men by slitting her throat in Pali Muqimpure area, about 40 kms from here, police said today.
The incident took place last evening in Raja Tau village when the 15-year-old victim had gone outside of his house for some work.
The girl, who was a student of class VIII, was raped and later killed by the miscreants by slitting her throat, they said.
According to the complaint filed by the father of the victim, she was being stalked by three youth for the past several days.
Meanwhile, a hunt has been launched for the youths while further probes are on, they added.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express