Class VIII student gangraped, murdered in Aligarh
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
A minor girl was allegedly gangraped and later murdered by some unidentified men by slitting her throat in Pali Muqimpure area, about 40 kms from here, police said today.
The incident took place last evening in Raja Tau village when the 15-year-old victim had gone outside of his house for some work.
The girl, who was a student of class VIII, was raped and later killed by the miscreants by slitting her throat, they said.
According to the complaint filed by the father of the victim, she was being stalked by three youth for the past several days.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?