Class VIII student gangraped, murdered in Aligarh
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
A minor girl was allegedly gangraped and later murdered by some unidentified men by slitting her throat in Pali Muqimpure area, about 40 kms from here, police said today.
The incident took place last evening in Raja Tau village when the 15-year-old victim had gone outside of his house for some work.
The girl, who was a student of class VIII, was raped and later killed by the miscreants by slitting her throat, they said.
According to the complaint filed by the father of the victim, she was being stalked by three youth for the past several days.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance