Class VIII student gangraped, murdered in Aligarh
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
A minor girl was allegedly gangraped and later murdered by some unidentified men by slitting her throat in Pali Muqimpure area, about 40 kms from here, police said today.
The incident took place last evening in Raja Tau village when the 15-year-old victim had gone outside of his house for some work.
The girl, who was a student of class VIII, was raped and later killed by the miscreants by slitting her throat, they said.
According to the complaint filed by the father of the victim, she was being stalked by three youth for the past several days.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment