Class X students to get less time to attempt objective-type questions
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Told by HC to give birth, rape victim pushed to corner
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
"This is one process after online registration that will be conducted manually. We plan to allow schools to both evaluate and print out hall tickets from next year," Pathan said.
Already, around nine lakh students from over 9,000 schools across the state have registered themselves online for March 2013 examination. The process is nearly over. Schools that have not been able to do this by November 30 due to technical glitches will be assisted by government officials, Pathan said.