Class XI girl repeatedly raped in Haryana
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Yet another case of rape surfaced in Ambala district of Haryana today with a class XI student alleging that she was sexually assaulted on several occasions by two youths.
A case was registered against Amit and Balwinder for sexually exploiting the class XI student of government school located near Naraingarh for the last few months, police said.
The matter came to light when the minor complained to her mother about severe pain in her abdomen, they said, adding, her medical examination was conducted at Ambala City Civil hospital.
The girl told the police she did not dare to disclose the matter to her parents because the youths had been threatening her of dire consequences if she revealed the matter to anyone.
This is the second such incident reported from Ambala district after a class VI student had alleged a few days ago that she got pregnant after being repeatedly raped by a married youth.
Haryana has been witnessing a series of crime against women in the past few months, following which the administration has faced criticism.