Class XI girl repeatedly raped in Haryana
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Narendra Modi; highlights Congress work in Uttarakhand
- Rohtak rally: Ambani, Modi, Rahul, media â all are corrupt, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
Yet another case of rape surfaced in Ambala district of Haryana today with a class XI student alleging that she was sexually assaulted on several occasions by two youths.
A case was registered against Amit and Balwinder for sexually exploiting the class XI student of government school located near Naraingarh for the last few months, police said.
The matter came to light when the minor complained to her mother about severe pain in her abdomen, they said, adding, her medical examination was conducted at Ambala City Civil hospital.
The girl told the police she did not dare to disclose the matter to her parents because the youths had been threatening her of dire consequences if she revealed the matter to anyone.
This is the second such incident reported from Ambala district after a class VI student had alleged a few days ago that she got pregnant after being repeatedly raped by a married youth.
Haryana has been witnessing a series of crime against women in the past few months, following which the administration has faced criticism.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde