Clean rivers on priority: Jathedar to Badal
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Skill institute for girls to come up in Sonepat
Sonepat: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday announced that a skill training institute for women, at the cost of Rs 25 crore, will be opened in the name of Choudhary Ranbir Singh in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya at Khanpur Kalan in Sonepat district. "In the first phase, courses of 10 skills will be started and in each skill, 50 girls will be given admission. In the second phase, the number of skills will be increased to 20," Hooda said while addressing a public meeting at Bhainswal Kalan.