Clive Owen to star in 'Blue Angel'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Clive Owen has joined the star cast of psychological thriller 'Blue Angel'.
The 48-year-old will take the lead role in the adaptation of Francine Prose's novel, reported Variety.
Nip/Tuck showrunner Richard Levine is writing and directing the psychological roller coaster ride between sex, seduction and emotional manipulation.
'Blue Angel' centres around Swenson, a washed up professor in a New England creative writing programme.
When a new student joins his class, he finds the inspiration he has been lacking for years until their relationship takes a sinister turn.
Owen was most recently seen as Ernest Hemingway in the television miniseries 'Hemingway and Gellhorn'.