Clive Owen to star in 'Blue Angel'
- Hardik Patel walks out of Lajpore jail after nine months
- Op Sankat Mochan: First flight carrying evacuated Indians from South Sudan reaches Kerala
- Behind Nice attack, a Caliphate in retreat
- Infosys Q1 net profit up 13 percent, but misses estimates; shares slide
- Arunachal CM Tuki wants 'reasonable' time, says Gov decision for floor test by Saturday 'hasty'
Actor Clive Owen has joined the star cast of psychological thriller 'Blue Angel'.
The 48-year-old will take the lead role in the adaptation of Francine Prose's novel, reported Variety.
Nip/Tuck showrunner Richard Levine is writing and directing the psychological roller coaster ride between sex, seduction and emotional manipulation.
'Blue Angel' centres around Swenson, a washed up professor in a New England creative writing programme.
When a new student joins his class, he finds the inspiration he has been lacking for years until their relationship takes a sinister turn.
- ‘Strangeness’ of SC Arunachal verdict lies in its upholding of constitutional morality
- Bangladesh urgently needs to overhaul its anti-terror strategy
- New Delhi’s reverie is rudely interrupted by Kashmir reality again
- India’s population stabilisation: Three states hold the key
- The bully is bad news for the victim — and for himself
- In the Northeast, an uneasy new alliance