Clive Owen to star in 'Blue Angel'
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
Actor Clive Owen has joined the star cast of psychological thriller 'Blue Angel'.
The 48-year-old will take the lead role in the adaptation of Francine Prose's novel, reported Variety.
Nip/Tuck showrunner Richard Levine is writing and directing the psychological roller coaster ride between sex, seduction and emotional manipulation.
'Blue Angel' centres around Swenson, a washed up professor in a New England creative writing programme.
When a new student joins his class, he finds the inspiration he has been lacking for years until their relationship takes a sinister turn.
Owen was most recently seen as Ernest Hemingway in the television miniseries 'Hemingway and Gellhorn'.