Close Rahul aide joins Mayawati's party
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee Secretary Ashish Shukla, who is considered to be close to Rahul Gandhi, has joined Bahujan Samaj Party, sources said here today.
Shukla joined the BSP in the presence of state Urban Development minister Nakul Dubey yesterday expressing his faith in the party's ideologies, BSP sources said.
Later, Shukla said that Rahul Gandhi was surrounded by sycophants and workers were being neglected in the party.