CLSA raises Larsen & Toubro to 'outperform' on rate cuts, govt policy
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
CLSA upgraded Larsen & Toubro to "outperform" from "underperform", citing favourable policies from the government and expected interest cuts would be reflected in the company's earnings by the second half of fiscal 2013/14.
The upgrade came despite what the brokerage called "a mixed bag" from October-December earnings reported on Thursday, although with "more positives than negatives," including "a creditable job" in orderbook growth but "weak" operating performance.
Stocks More on Larsen & Toubro
Company INFO More on Larsen & Toubro
- To attract more bidders, UT may make changes in excise policy this year
- AAP rally draws tepid response as senior leaders give it a miss
- Jaitley versus Captain: Hard fight, harder to call
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for ‘lapse’
- Swamp of Muslim candidates may upset Congress applecart
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route