CLT20: Kulasakera and Jakati replace injured Srikkanth and Bravo in CSK squad
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
The Champions League T20 Technical Committee has approved the changes made by Chennai Super Kings for injured Dwayne Bravo and Anirudh Srikkanth.
Both Bravo and Srikkanth have been forced out of the tournament due to injuries and will be replaced by Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasakera and Shadab Jakati.
Bravo is suffering from a thigh strain while Srikkanth sustained a fall in a domestic cricket match last week and will be out of action for six weeks following a fracture to his right clavicle.
The committee has also approved changes by Sri Lanka's UVA Next and England's Yorkshire squads.
For UVA Next, left-handed batsman Upul Tharanga won't make the trip to South Africa due to a broken finger. He would be replaced by former Sri Lankan under-19 captain, Ashan Priyanjana.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words