CLT20: Kulasakera and Jakati replace injured Srikkanth and Bravo in CSK squad
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
The Champions League T20 Technical Committee has approved the changes made by Chennai Super Kings for injured Dwayne Bravo and Anirudh Srikkanth.
Both Bravo and Srikkanth have been forced out of the tournament due to injuries and will be replaced by Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasakera and Shadab Jakati.
Bravo is suffering from a thigh strain while Srikkanth sustained a fall in a domestic cricket match last week and will be out of action for six weeks following a fracture to his right clavicle.
The committee has also approved changes by Sri Lanka's UVA Next and England's Yorkshire squads.
For UVA Next, left-handed batsman Upul Tharanga won't make the trip to South Africa due to a broken finger. He would be replaced by former Sri Lankan under-19 captain, Ashan Priyanjana.