CLT20: Kulasakera and Jakati replace injured Srikkanth and Bravo in CSK squad
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Champions League T20 Technical Committee has approved the changes made by Chennai Super Kings for injured Dwayne Bravo and Anirudh Srikkanth.
Both Bravo and Srikkanth have been forced out of the tournament due to injuries and will be replaced by Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasakera and Shadab Jakati.
Bravo is suffering from a thigh strain while Srikkanth sustained a fall in a domestic cricket match last week and will be out of action for six weeks following a fracture to his right clavicle.
The committee has also approved changes by Sri Lanka's UVA Next and England's Yorkshire squads.
For UVA Next, left-handed batsman Upul Tharanga won't make the trip to South Africa due to a broken finger. He would be replaced by former Sri Lankan under-19 captain, Ashan Priyanjana.
England international Johnny Bairstow also won't be a part of Yorkshire side due to a wrist injury. Ed Wilson, an 18-year old wicketkeeper batsman, has been called up as his replacement.