CLT20: Kulasakera and Jakati replace injured Srikkanth and Bravo in CSK squad
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The Champions League T20 Technical Committee has approved the changes made by Chennai Super Kings for injured Dwayne Bravo and Anirudh Srikkanth.
Both Bravo and Srikkanth have been forced out of the tournament due to injuries and will be replaced by Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasakera and Shadab Jakati.
Bravo is suffering from a thigh strain while Srikkanth sustained a fall in a domestic cricket match last week and will be out of action for six weeks following a fracture to his right clavicle.
The committee has also approved changes by Sri Lanka's UVA Next and England's Yorkshire squads.
For UVA Next, left-handed batsman Upul Tharanga won't make the trip to South Africa due to a broken finger. He would be replaced by former Sri Lankan under-19 captain, Ashan Priyanjana.
England international Johnny Bairstow also won't be a part of Yorkshire side due to a wrist injury. Ed Wilson, an 18-year old wicketkeeper batsman, has been called up as his replacement.