Cluster plan to start at Tagore Nagar, tenders next month
MANASI PHADKE : Fri Dec 14 2012, 02:20 hrs
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
The developer will have to ensure that the families that will have to undergo displacement are given a corpus fund of Rs 5 lakh each and transit accommodation, or a monthly rent of Rs 10,000 per month for the period of construction.