CM inaugurates eco-tourism park
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday inaugurated Eco-tourism Park built on 480 acres of land at Rajarhat. "The state government has given importance to the film industry and eco-tourism as these sectors have huge potential. The work on this eco-tourism park has been completed within nine months" she claimed at the inauguration ceremony. Mamata also instructed Urban Development Minister Firad Hakim to expedite work on beautification project of the river front.