CM inaugurates Nagerbazar flyover
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday assured that the TMC government, in its five-year tenure, will do the amount of 50 years' work. She said this while inaugurating the Nagerbazar flyover here on Saturday.
Present at the occasion among others were ministers Mukul Roy, Purnendu Basu, Madan Mitra, Bratya Basu, Saugata Roy; MP and chairman of HRBC Kalyan Bandopadhyay, chairperson of South Dum Dum Municipality Anjana Rakshit and MLA and vice-chairman of South Dum Dum Municipality Sujit Basu.
The CM blamed the previous government for the delay in completing the flyover. "They took five years to complete 30 per cent of the work while we did 70 per cent of the work in six months," she said.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism